Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Currently...

Relaxing on a half day of vacation.

Recovering from lunch at the Screamin Eagle. [i had the buffalo chicken wrap minus onions, like always.]

Thinking:
.. where is spring?! why is it like 15ยบ and so freakin' windy on the first day of spring?!
.. of ways to draw crowds to the party deck this summer [after having the first-ever deck operations meeting today]

Listening to the NHL Network. & the washing machine. & the dryer. & the wind.

Obsessing over: my adorable nephew who turns 2 in eleven days.


Looking forward to: more blog posts, a fun party for my favorite almost-2-year-old, spring [wherever it's hiding], summer [which automatically includes baseball and no, its not too soon], and another half day of work on Friday.

Side note: I don't think most of you know what I do for work and I'm too lazy to go see if I've mentioned it in a post so, for those who may have or are wondering... I am a payroll analyst and am very fortunate to have the opportunity to work four 9-hour days in the office and have a half day (approx 4 hours) I can work from home each week. Generally our half days are on Thursday or Friday and we alternate based on department needs.

For more pictures of my cute nephew, hockey, iowa & other random things, follow me on instagram @lindseyschuler

No comments:

Post a Comment