Monday, September 19, 2011

Slacking

I know, where have I been right? Well, is anyone actually even reading this? Not that it matters, because writing is a part of life. For some reason, it's much easier for me to express my feelings through written words, rather than words spoken. Why is that? Give me a piece of paper and a pencil, or a computer, and I could go on for hours. Put me face to face with someone or something, and I'd be lucky to get a few sentences out.

I have to admit, through my eight years of working, five years of college, the last two years of what we'll call - starting my career, and all of the people I've met in between, I've grown up. I've learned how to deal with difficult people, in complicated situations, with diverse opinions. I believe that God put you on Earth to serve a purpose, and he brings people into your life and takes them out for a reason. I'm still trying to figure out what those reasons are...

No comments:

Post a Comment