Sunday, February 5, 2012

Blogger App

You readers (if there are any!) are in trouble...

Yesterday morning, I decided I had had enough of my Blackberry. I was tired of it freezing when I opened Twitter and found it quite annoying when I tried going to a website other than Facebook or Gmail only for my phone to freeze yet one more time. The Tour got me through almost two years believe it or not.. so I was a little apprehensive about getting a Droid. And a touch screen. Ps, thank God for the "auto correct" options so I don't have to type the whole word all the time. ;)

So, I now have a Droid. The Motorola Electrify. And while it's going to take some getting used to, I've already downloaded the Pinterest app and now, the Blogger app..so I can blog literally from anywhere, anytime. And since most of the pictures I post are taken on my phone, I might even love this app more than I'm expecting to!

Happy Sunday. Super Bowl Sunday! Go Giants. ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment