Thursday, December 6, 2012

What Do You [Want To] Know?

..I fell off the face of the [blog] world yet again. Between having the flu for a WEEK, my best friend breaking her foot, year-end at work, and welcoming some [somewhat-temporary] roomies to 3412, to say I've been busy is an understatement. I don't know how bloggers do it. Have enough to post days each week, while working and taking care of themselves and their families.

Writing is something I genuinely enjoy doing, and this blog allows me to write when and what I want. The problem? I feel like I ramble and make no sense. My point? If you read this post, leave a comment with a question for me. This will give readers a chance to get to know me better, and at the same time let me have the satisfaction of completing a post with a purpose.

On another note, last Sunday I celebrated ONE year of home ownership! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment