Thursday, November 1, 2012

Movember

October is officially 'in the books' and November [or Movember] has arrived. I turned 25 last Friday and have decided to turn over a new leaf, aka: make some minor adjustments to life choices I make. For example: I have a problem [an addiction] with Target. I probably take trips down the street at least three times a week. And often enough, I purchase things I really don't need. I've also been eating out quite a bit lately, because "it's too hard to make food for just one person." Well, the excuses are out the window from here on out, or at least that's what I'm telling myself.

You want proof? Last week, I made chili, chicken tortilla soup, stuffed peppers. The stuffed peppers were so good, I decided to make more this week. I also made chocolate covered pretzels for 'Trick or Treating' at work!

To be honest, I don't think my Target trips will ever completely come to a stop - mostly because I don't have the patience to go to Wal-Mart and because I just need to get out of the house sometimes. Like last night, after I shattered my cell phone screen Trick or Treating.

So, in honor of November, Movember, or whatever you call this eleventh month, I will be doing a weekly What I'm Thankful For post. Happy November!

No comments:

Post a Comment