Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Birthday Week

For some reason, in my mind, a birthday isn't just a day, but rather a week [or month]. And this week just so happens to be my [25th] birthday week! My birthday is this Friday, October 26. Officially at 8:44PM, in case you were wondering. And wouldn't you know, I share the day with a fellow blogger!

My birthday week started last Friday, with...

a surprise visit from a good friend who joined the Navy and is currently stationed in Bahrain...and who I haven't seen in just over a year!

a little one enjoying his first hockey game [of the season], a Black Hawks win & letting the now-15-years-old boy I used to babysit drive my car home. He did great by the way!

So he wasn't a big fan of getting his picture taken with Tommy Hawk, but he did give him knucks!

a [few] beers, of course a pizza, great friends and random people, and several laughs at my favorite bar, Smitty's. "This ain't a soup kitchen, dawg!"

Stay tuned for more this birthday week!


1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday week to you!!! Hope you celebrate in style!

    ReplyDelete