Friday, October 5, 2012

Hawkeye Hat Trick

Remember that post a few weeks ago about my first Iowa Hawkeye game at Kinnick?

Well, I've hit the Hawkeye Hat Trick. I have now been to not one, not two, but three games this season. How lucky have I been?! Actually, some would say not so. I failed to see a touchdown nor a Hawkeye victory against Iowa State. I witnessed a heartbreaking loss after a couple 'onside' kicks in the final few minutes of the game against Central Michigan. A few people told me I wasn't allowed to go back to Kinnick, and I was starting to believe them. Until a day later, Aimee said they had an extra ticket and asked if I wanted to go that weekend to watch them play Minnesota. Duh, who could say no?! To be honest, I did hesitate, and I was a little worried because Minnesota was coming into Kinnick undefeated. After sweating our butts off and getting a nice sunburn [at the end of September!], I was glad to see my very first Hawkeye VICTORY!

No comments:

Post a Comment