Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Obession [caffeine]

As said in my last post, I'm currently obsessing over caffeine. This is not new, however, the form of it is.

I'm not exactly sure when I started drinking coffee, but lately, I've found it difficult to go a day without Starbucks. Or a Mountain Dew or Coke. [Mountain Dew is likely to be a lifesaver during grueling payroll days].


While strolling down the baking aisle at Target one day, I came across this:


Starbucks. Caramel. Iced. Coffee. Just add water and milk. Wait, what? I was lured. And now, I'm addicted. I can't afford to go to Starbucks every day, but I think I can handle having Starbucks a little different every day. You can find these at Target: $7.29 for 6 packets. [I have yet to find them elsewhere. Let's be honest, I hardly shop elsewhere]. I think that beats spending roughly $4 for ONE drink in the drive-thru...

2 comments:

  1. Oh gosh I've always wanted to try those, you sound exactly like myself:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you decide to try it, let me know what you think!

    ReplyDelete