Thursday, January 20, 2011

Preparation for the "Real World"

No, I'm not referring to MTV's Real World. I'm talking about the real world where, when you graduate from college, you're expected to have a full-time job and be able to manage whatever life throws at you from all angles. THAT real world. Am I ready for it? No. Not even close. 

My real world starts sometime around June 13th, 2011. Until then, I have just a few things to do (in no specific order).....

1. Write what seems an endless amount of papers

2. Complete my capstone

3. Pass my Insurance tests/get my insurance license

4. Take a much needed weekend-vacation to Minneapolis

5. GRADUATE!!!!!!!

6. Find a replacement for my current student position at John Deere

7. Go to a Chicago Blackhawks game

8. Plan and survive the 2-day CoreTech Conference

9. And my favorite...meet my nephew Taysen, due April 19, 2011

20 weeks!

My cousin (and roommate/best friend) Jami is 27 weeks pregnant with this little guy!! I love being able to see and feel him move, and I absolutely can't wait to turn him into a Hawkeye and Cubs fan! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment