Thursday, May 2, 2013

Beauty in the Unseen: Part 1

The weather has been something else this week. Beautiful & 80* after storming like crazy [hail included, my poor car], high winds that could have knocked me over, and cloudy & 35* with rain/snow/ice today. Mother Nature, I just don't understand her! I was able to get a couple photos the last two mornings on my way to work. I don't know what it is about watching a sunrise/sunset that just makes everything a little more beautiful, but it was there. Not to mention, you can't help but be in a good mood when your morning drive to work is accompanied by sunshine. Similar to when your alarm goes off and it's raining, you hit snooze a few times and struggle getting out of bed. Similar to not finding a remotely close parking spot at work. And then you really regret still not having bought an umbrella... maybe that's just me? :)

Happy Thursday .. we're almost there!


No comments:

Post a Comment