Monday, November 21, 2011

Cheers to being another year older...

I've been slacking a little (again). Surprise surprise. But, I promised some birthday night details so here they are. I went to dinner at Lonestar with my dad and Lexi. Steph stopped by to give me a birthday gift - North Face mittens! After a not-so-delicious meal, we met my Uncle Gooner and Aunt Judy at Buzz's Bar. Buzz's has this deal where you get to drink for free on your birthday (you pick one thing - beer or liquor, shots don't count and you can't mix.) Genius right? Right...if your birthday is on the weekend, if you don't plan on drinking much, or if you are smart enough to take the next day off of work. After a few hours of endless Bud Light bottles, shots, shots, and more shots, and a few great friends, it was 2:00 AM. Where'd the time go? It was after 4:30 by the time I went to sleep, and I was up at 5:45, barely an hour later. Work was a little rough, I was a little late, and I left a little early, but I survived.

Uncle Gooner & I.

My best friend Lexi.

Tyler snuggling with the New Moon blanket. Goodnight ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment